Monday, January 5, 2009

Stuff.

This is a blog about stuff. First my lamp in this room quit working and also my little pocket adding machine(I'm sure it's Natalies fault). I am trying to type in the dark so if this makes no sense thats why.
Christine and Pete went back to Holbrook saturday and then went to Albuquerque on Sunday. Pete's Aunt, Lena, passed away and they went over to the funeral. It was his Mother's last sibling and her only sister and best friend. This after just losing a niece (her Granddaughter). It's been a rough time for them. But I hope they'll have a nice visit with Davorie and Steve.
I got Nolan and Bre's Christmas card back. I just have problems trying to keep track of all the Grandkids and Great-grandkids. That's one of the reasons that I am quiting sending Birthday and Anniversary cards to all. Besides I can't afford it! Boo!!
I finally took my Christmas tree down today. It has a section of lights burned out in it and I just can;t find out why so maybe next year I just won't bother with a tree. I can't find any loose bulbs and I have no idea where the fuses go. Too much work to figure it out. I think this is Natalies fault too!!

5 comments:

Lonna said...

Yes Mother, it is Natalie's fault. There is scientific evidence of such. Thank goodness she is worth her weight in gold! We love her so much that we are willing to lose an occasional appliance, but I had not factored in the possibility of mail loss also. Well, on second thought, have you seen my beautiful grandkids? I'll keep her. She's worth it. Oh and as a little side note, she makes my son so very happy. Yep, a little lost mail, a few appliances now and again...woth it. Natalie...priceless.

Kimber said...

Between the cost of the card and a stamp, that gets costly quick. Plus we have so stinking many family members now.

Princess Lisa said...

My favorite part of your post...
When you said...
"Boo."

Bryan said...

Same here Lisa. Glad to know I wasn't the only one that got scared. I nearly spilled my drink.

Rae said...

Lonna, I also think Natalie is worth it, after all look at the courage it took for her to marry into this strange family! If you don't believe me just read some of the things everyone writes either in their blogs or in someone elses. Besides I love her too, she's pure gold!