Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Dentist

I've spent the last 2 days at the Dentist and I'm sick and tired of them. I spent about 1 1/2 hours Monday and 3 1/2 hours yesterday, then I had to see another dentist yesterday afternoon. What a PAIN! It wouldn't be so bad but the antibiotic makes me sicker than a dog, and I have to have one every time. I am going to have to do this again in December. Just lovely!
All the time I was in his chair he kept asking me if I was alright, you can imagine what I wanted to say!!!
Thank goodness I can now get off the antibiotic, maybe by next week my stomach will be back to normal. I do not recommand that anyone becomes allergic to all antibiotics. It's just not a nice thing to have to go through.
Today is Pete's (my brother-in=law, not my son) Birthday, so we are going out to dinner to celebrate, even thought I can't eat very well. I guess I'll have more soup! It's nice when Pete comes down but he never stays long, I guess he worries about his mother too much and doesn't want to be away from home very long. I think he's going back at the end of the week, so it will be just us two little old ladies again! But we do have fun together so that is good. I'm sure grateful that I have this sweet sister and don't know what I'd do with out her.

1 comment:

Princess Lisa said...

Grandma,

I really appreciate your advice. One of my life goals has always been to become allergic to all antibiotics. I haven't been able to yet, but I think my goal was getting closer. It is only by fate that I was brought to this blog...now I know it is a silyl goal and I have abandoned all plans. Thank you for your words of wisdom!


Whenever the dentist hurts me, I like to poke them with a needle, right in the leg. All discreet like, of course. It's a pavlov's dog thing. Works like a charm!